Chocolate cake in a mug. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, milk, sugar, cocoa, oil, salt and vanilla until fully combined. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract. Mix flour, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and hot cocoa mix together in a large microwave-safe mug.
In another bowl, whisk the egg, oil, milk and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Crack the egg into a small bowl; add the vanilla and whisk to combine using a small whisk or fork. You can make Chocolate cake in a mug using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake in a mug
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Pour the egg mixture into the mug over the butter and whisk to combine. Add the sugar, cocoa powder and salt and whisk until mostly smooth (a few. Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla and stir until smooth. Use a damp paper towel to wipe excess off the sides of the mug.
Chocolate cake in a mug instructions
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract..
- Cook in microwave until cake is done in the middle, about 1 minute 45 seconds..
In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.. Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps.. Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug. You want enough head space for the cake to rise without pouring over. This microwave Chocolate Mug Cake will become your new obsession; it's the easiest and fastest way to make dessert for one or two, and you wont believe how delicious it is!