Chocolate Mug Cake. Send The Gift of Delicious Cakes With Our Reliable and Guaranteed Nationwide Delivery. Each Delicious Mail Order Cake Is Delivered in an Elegant Box With a Greeting Card. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract.
Add the sugar, cocoa powder and salt and whisk until mostly smooth (a few. Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla and stir until smooth. Use a damp paper towel to wipe excess off the sides of the mug. You can make Chocolate Mug Cake using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mug Cake
- It’s of Dry Ingredients:.
- You need 4 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of heaping tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of Wet Ingredients:.
- You need 5 tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Once combined, spoon the chocolate hazelnut spread on top of the batter. In a standard size coffee mug mix together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, espresso powder and salt. Add the milk, oil and vanille extract and use a fork or a small whisk to completely combine. If adding in chocolate chips, peanut butter, etc. add in now!
Chocolate Mug Cake instructions
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Then whisk in the wet ingredients until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour this mixture into a greased mug (at least 12 oz. size or a little bigger)..
- Pop the mug into the microwave for 90 seconds. That's it. Sprinkle some powdered sugar over the top or plop a scoop of ice cream on top and enjoy it!.
This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to share)! In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, oil, milk and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.