Chocolate Mug Cake. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract. Crack the egg into a small bowl; add the vanilla and whisk to combine using a small whisk or fork. Pour the egg mixture into the mug over the butter and whisk to combine.
Use a damp paper towel to wipe excess off the sides of the mug. Once combined, spoon the chocolate hazelnut spread on top of the batter. In a standard size coffee mug mix together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, espresso powder and salt. You can make Chocolate Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mug Cake
- Prepare 4 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 4 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbs of milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tsp of powdered sugar for topping.
Add the milk, oil and vanille extract and use a fork or a small whisk to completely combine. If adding in chocolate chips, peanut butter, etc. add in now! In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, oil, milk and vanilla.
Chocolate Mug Cake instructions
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- In the same bowl add milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract, mix well.
- Put in a small microwavable bowl but fill only about half way since it rises like crazy.
- Put in microwave for 2 min.
- Take out let cool for a minute and sprinkle the powdered sugar on top.
- Add fruits or hazelnut spread or any other topping if you want. Enjoy.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best single-serving dessert out there (to share or not to share)! Melt the butter in a coffee mug. Add water, vanilla and salt and stir until smooth.