Cocoa Sponge Mug Cake. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract. Like, I threw it in the trash can and it was just one lumpy sponge thing. Try it if you want a cake that tastes like egg.
The ingredients needed to cook Cocoa Sponge Mug Cake: You need SPOON of = soup poon. Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract. In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.. You can make Cocoa Sponge Mug Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Sponge Mug Cake
- You need SPOON of = soup poon.
- You need 4 of FULL spoons of flour.
- Prepare 4 spoons of sugar.
- You need 3 spoons of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 spoons of milk.
- Prepare 2-3 of full spoons of cocoa at choice.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of optionals.
- Prepare 1 of FULL spoon of Nutella (mine).
- It’s of Vanilla,orange,chips…any topping you fancy.
Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps.. Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug. You want enough head space for the cake to rise without pouring over. Add the egg* and whisk it in with a fork.
Cocoa Sponge Mug Cake instructions
- Mix dry ingredients in a mug.
- Add egg, oil and milk.
- Add nutella and mix.
- You might want to warm up the nutella to make it easier to incorporate to the mixture. I didn't and still turned out yummy hehe.
- 4 minutes in the microwave.
Stir in the milk, vanilla, almond and sugar. Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix the batter with a fork until smooth. Cover and place in the fridge. Top with whipped cream and fresh berries and enjoy!