Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake. An espresso chocolate mug cake to give me (and you) that coffee + chocolate flavor satisfaction! As you all know, I'm kind of a big deal with my recipe for chocolate mug cake. It's the most popular recipe on my site because it is so incredibly easy to make and the best single-serving dessert!
This recipe will rise a lot and then deflate. Microwave strength varies, so adjust accordingly. Combine chocolate and milk into an oversized microwave-safe mug. You can make Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake
- It’s 1/4 cup of flapjacks protein and waffle mix.
- It’s 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Swerve artificial sweetner.
- Prepare 2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Expresso powder.
- You need 5 grams of coconut oil powder or MCT powder.
- Prepare 5 grams of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Mix with a small whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Add in flour, baking powder, espresso, oil and whisk until batter is smooth. Top of cake should be dry and sharp knife inserted should. In a mixing bowl combine all purpose flour,coffee powder,sugar and baking powder.
Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake instructions
- Add all your dry yogurt ingredients together. Pancake mix and chocolate protein powder vanilla works well too BTW.
- Coconut oil powder this will add moisture. If you have a scale weigh it it is not low calorie.
- Artificial sweetner of your choosing I like Swerve.
- Cocoa and Expresso powders.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and chocolate chips.
- Cake batter consistency. Spray a microwave safe container or mug and microwave for 1 minute careful not to over do it or you'll have a dry cake.
- MFP information for nutrition and macros.
- This would go great with a scoop of Halo Top ice cream or just by itself. I hope you try it and enjoy it.
Add milk,egg ,oil and vanilla extract,stir with a fork ,just until combined. Simple, elegant, and perfect for any celebration, this Chocolate Espresso Mug Cake will not disappoint! I am honored to be a Stonyfield Clean Plate Club Member. This post is in partnership with Stonyfield and prAna. Thanks for supporting the brands that allow me to share quality content and recipes with you!