3 Minute Hot Cocoa Mug Cake. Remove from the mug and put in a small bowl, garnish with coconut flakes, chocolate chips, and a sprinkling of powdered sugar. With all the hot chocolate bombs floating around the internet these days, it's an understatement to say I've had hot cocoa on my mind. I wanted to take it one step further and figured a hot cocoa mug cake was the perfect spin on this trend.
Whisk gently until no lumps remain. Stir in the milk, canola oil, and vanilla until smooth. Do not overcook or it will be rubbery! You can make 3 Minute Hot Cocoa Mug Cake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 3 Minute Hot Cocoa Mug Cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- You need 4 envelope of hot cocoa\chocolate pwdered mix… any flavor you like.. no marshmallows…
- You need 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Decoration.. All Optional…
- It’s 4 tbsp of whipped cream cheese frosting or whipped cream.
- It’s 1 dash of shaved chocolate or chocolate sprinkles..
- You need 1 of wafer cookie.
- It’s 1 of straw.
- You need 1 of long handled spoon.
The cake will continue cooking for the next minute as it sets. This Hot Cocoa Mug Cake recipe uses just a few simple ingredients and cooks in a mug right in the microwave. One of the ingredients… Hot Cocoa Mix! Hot chocolate in cake form is a fun single serving dessert.
3 Minute Hot Cocoa Mug Cake step by step
- in a bowl combine all ingredients. and mix very well..
- pour batter into a large microwave safe mug..
- cook on high for 3 minutes. remove from microwave..
- let cool slightly. until mug is safe to handle..
- frost with whipped cream cheese frosting or Any other kind you wish. ( I choose the cream cheese because it looks most like whipped cream.).
- sprinkle on shaved chocolate or sprinkles. and insert straw on one side of mug..
- place cookie wafer on other side slightly inserted into cake and frosting making sure it sticks out do it looks pretty. ( I omitted because I don't have any :)).
- serve with a long handled spoon..
- serves 1. best eaten while warm..
- hint: microwave time may vary depending on wattage of your microwave…
- special thanks to shawn for the great idea! much love Girl !.
Don't forget the warm, gooey marshmallows on top. Add two packets of cocoa Mix and flour. Then add remaining ingredients and stir well with a fork. Add dry ingredients to Microwaveable Coffee Mug and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.