1minute Nutochoco mug cake in microwave. In a microwave safe mug add flour, sugar, coco powder, salt and baking powder. In a small mixing bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Gradually whisk in the egg, whole milk, oil and vanilla.
Transfer the batter to the prepared mug and pop it in the microwave for one minute or until set up and cooked through. In a microwaveable mug, mix together the Nutella, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix with a fork until smooth. You can have 1minute Nutochoco mug cake in microwave using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 1minute Nutochoco mug cake in microwave
- It’s 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of nutella.
- It’s 8-10 of chocos optional.
Add in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar and salt and mix until combined. Add the egg and whisk it in with a fork. Stir in the milk, vanilla, and sugar. Mix the batter with a fork until smooth.
1minute Nutochoco mug cake in microwave instructions
- In a mug mix all the dry ingredients then mix wet ingredients.
- Then add the nutella on top of the batter.
- Bake it in microwave for 1minute after that topping with some nutella and chocos also sprinkle some sugar.
- Ready to eat.
Divide the batter between two mugs. Add milk, vanilla extract and oil and until well blended. Spray a microwave-safe cup with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the cup. With a spoon, mix in sugars, vanilla extract and salt until well-combined.