Oreo Mug Cake. Place cookies and milk in a microwavable coffee mug, and crush together with a spoon until thick and slightly chunky. For the tutorial, @SweetPortfolio on TikTok uses red holiday Oreos. Oreo Cookies – This classic cookie always reminds me of childhood!
It's also the best excuse to buy a package of Oreos. I thought I'd seen all the mug cake variations, but this TikTok Oreo mug cake is just too good! PIN IT to your DESSERTS board to SAVE it for later! You can make Oreo Mug Cake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Mug Cake
- It’s 5 pcs of oreo biscuits.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Choco chips for garnishing.
It is the perfect dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth quickly. Oreo mug cake is so easy! Sometimes the craving strikes for something sweet but you don't have a lot of time or ingredients. This Oreo mug cake is the answer!
Oreo Mug Cake step by step
- Put the oreos in the plastic bag and crush it until it breaks smooth.
- Pour your fresh milk into the mug and stir it well until it has no lumps.
- After you stir it put the baking powder and mix it again.
- And then bake it for 10 minutes and low flame.
And, the best part is the hidden, melty Oreo right in the center of the cake! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through the. Add caster sugar, flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Press the extra Oreo into the centre of the cake and cover with batter.