Mug cake. A quick, single serving of cake that can be made using any of your favorite flavors. Great, easy recipe for kids to make for themselves. You can get creative with flavors here.
Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, as desired. A moist and fudgey chocolate cake is one of life's great pleasures. This easy microwave mug cake uses coconut flour, so it's gluten-free, although you would never know it from the taste. You can make Mug cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mug cake
- You need 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare of little bit, salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of little bit of milk.
- You need of Chocolate chips (optional).
This ooey-gooey mug cake will satisfy any pecan pie lovers in your life, thanks to the sweet butterscotch topping and crunchy pecans. Coffee + chocolate in a mug cake is a total match made in heaven! Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large microwave-safe mug; stir in milk, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract. Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla if using and.
Mug cake instructions
- Start of by adding your flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, and baking powder into a bowl and mix well….
- Next, in a separate bowl add your water, oil, milk….
- Now add your wet batter in to the dry ingredients….
- Now that you have your batter, pour it into a cup that you are going to use to bake your cake….
- Place it in the microwave for about 1-2 mins.
- Enjoy!!! ☕️🎂. #nukeit.
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir. I still seem to get this question a lot and a mug cake is literally as it sounds. A cake that is made in a mug! It's great because you don't need to whip out a bunch of tools to make this simple mug cake. The Ultimate Gooey Caramel Brownie Mug Cake Sundae.