Easy five min choc mug cake 🍰. Add sugar to the bowl and mix until combined. Add egg and whisk vigorously until completely smooth. Great recipe for Easy five min choc mug cake 🍰.
Do not fully incorporate the coffee. This chocolate mug cake recipe is a complete game changer, bestie! Mug cakes are awesome when you want to make cake in a gify or when you have that terrible craving. You can make Easy five min choc mug cake 🍰 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy five min choc mug cake 🍰
- You need 4 tbsp of self-raising flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable or sunflower oil.
- You need A few of drops of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chocolate chips.
Note: All ingredients should be at room temperature. Note: This recipe uses a mixer but you can replace with a whisk. Note: I used coconut oil cause of its flavour. In a mug, add in the water; sugar and tahini.
Easy five min choc mug cake 🍰 step by step
- Add all your dry ingredients to a large microwaveable mug and mix.
- Add in ur egg 🥚 and mix until ur mixture is wet.
- Add in the rest of the rest of your wet ingredients and mix.
- Add in your chocolate chips and mix until they are all spread.
- Centre your mug in the middle of your microwave and set the timer for 1:30 minutes.
- 😊 enjoy.
Add in the flours, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Easy & Quick⭕Also Show some love & Follow us on social media handles 🔸Instagramhttps://instagram.com/ig_foodlink?igsh. This muffin in a mug can be enjoyed any time of the day. Make it as a quick energy-boosting morning treat, a sweet snack with your fave tea or coffee in the afternoon, a dinner dessert, or a chocolatey midnight snack. Combine flour, sugar, milk, cocoa powder, olive oil, and baking powder in a large mug and mix well.