Cookie dough mug cake. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake-perfect when you just want a little something sweet! It's summertime, It's hot, too hot to have the oven on baking a cake. I remember when microwaves first came out.
Add all the flour and mix slightly and then add your butter. Then sprinkle the chocolate chips in. Grab a spoon and mix your mixture together until it is well combined. You can have Cookie dough mug cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookie dough mug cake
- You need 1/4 cup of flapjacked high protein pancake mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Swerve.
- You need 1 scoop of vanilla Quest protein powder.
- Prepare 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of imitation butter flavor.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
In a large bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Mix all the ingredients together until combined and a batter forms Then fold in the chocolate chips. Serve with a dollop of ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy! A delicious perfectly fudgey, moist and easy cookie dough vanilla mug cake that is perfect for when the craving strikes!
Cookie dough mug cake step by step
- 1/4 cup of flapjacked mix.
- 1 tsp of swerve.
- A scoop or packet of vanilla Quest powder.
- 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- 1/3 cup of water.
- 1 tsp of butter flavor.
- Place in a microwave safe container, 1 minute.
- I'm having mine with Halo Top cookie dough 😋.
- MFP information for just the mug cake.
- Don't deny your sweet tooth adapt it 💪🏻.
This protein vanilla mug cake is literally made in seconds, and is the perfect sweet treat for any vanilla cake lover! High in protein and fiber, this is the ultimate healthy mug cake recipe. Combine the oat flour and baking powder in a small microwave-safe mug or bowl. Add the applesauce, maple syrup, and almond butter, and mix until all the ingredients are well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, saving a few to sprinkle on top.