Healthy Mug Cake. Lemon Microwave Mug Cake the hungry mum. egg, caster sugar, flour, lemon juice, canola oil, lemon. Healthy No-Churn Fruit Sorbet KitchenAid. agave nectar, frozen fruit, fruit juice, agave nectar, salt. Healthy Chocolate Mug Cake With Warm Caramel Sauce.
Strawberry Mug Cake Recipe from Food, Faith and Fitness- This easy Strawberry Mug Cake Recipe comes together in two minutes and is healthy, whole wheat, protein packed and SO fluffy! Brownie in a Mug from Petite Allergy Treats – Enjoy an easy, individual, microwavable, single serve brownie anytime. The best clean eating and healthy mug cakes, mug muffins and mug brownies ALL ready in under one minute! You can have Healthy Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Healthy Mug Cake
- Prepare 1/8 C of Quickoats.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of baking powder (I used a slight bit less).
- You need 1 TB of Cocoa.
- Prepare 1 TB of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 TB of Coconut Oil.
- You need 1 TB of Maple Syrup.
- Prepare 1/8 C of almond Milk.
- You need Handful of Chocolate Chips.
Moist, gooey and completely guilt-free, every single serve recipe is completely vegan, gluten free, paleo, refined sugar free, dairy free, grain free, low calorie and low carb! Making this mug cake is incredibly easy and can be in either in the microwave or in the oven. Microwave – In a microwave-safe bowl, ramekin or mug, combine your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your wet ingredients and mix well, until a smooth batter remains.
Healthy Mug Cake step by step
- Add all the dry ingredients in a mug, and mix well..
- Add the rest of the ingredients minus the chocolate chips, and stir thoroughly until a batter is formed..
- Add in the amount of chocolate chips you prefer (I usually put in a small handful), stir, and then add a few on top. Place in microwave for 1:30, enjoy!!.
This ooey-gooey mug cake will satisfy any pecan pie lovers in your life, thanks to the sweet butterscotch topping and crunchy pecans. Coffee + chocolate in a mug cake is a total match made in heaven! A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating! Because when you want cake…you want cake! Soft, sweet & fudgy low-cal chocolate mug cake perfect for cravings.