Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken with Sautéed Kale. Add honey, ginger, jalapeño soy sauce and garlic to chicken. Add chicken on top, garnish with sesame seeds (optional) and enjoy! Stir in the remaining ingredients for the honey garlic sauce, increase the heat, and bring to a boil.
Add soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Turn chicken to coat well with seasonings. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. You can have Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken with Sautéed Kale using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken with Sautéed Kale
- It’s 1 lb of cubed chicken breast.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, salt, pepper, and onion powder each.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic and ginger each.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño.
- You need 2 cups of washed kale.
- You need 1/4 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
Remove chicken from marinade; reserving marinade. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Transfer the chicken to a plate and cover to keep warm. Add the onion, garlic, and pepper flakes to the skillet.
Honey Garlic Ginger Chicken with Sautéed Kale step by step
- In a medium hot pan mix in chicken and seasonings mix until chicken is cooked thru..
- Add honey, ginger, jalapeño soy sauce and garlic to chicken. Cook for 5-7 on heat heat..
- Boil washed kale with chopped onions on high heat for 8-10. Add salt and pepper(optional)..
- Drain kale and plate. Add chicken on top, garnish with sesame seeds (optional) and enjoy!.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix the soy sauce, melted coconut oil, garlic, and ginger in a medium-sized bowl. Add the chicken and toss so that it is well coated. If you're using skin-on chicken, use your fingers to push some of the ginger and garlic under the skin. In a small bowl combine soy sauce, honey, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic and chili flakes.