Waffle iron egg sandwich 💣. While the waffle iron heats up, softly scramble the egg until just cooked; season with salt and pepper. Split open the English muffin and lay one slice of cheese on Open the waffle iron and coat it with a little non-stick cooking spray. Put the sandwich right in the center.
By taking just one extra step, an egg sandwich can be made with perfectly cooked. An egg waffle is a spherical egg-based waffle popular in Hong Kong and Macau, consisting of an eggy leavened batter cooked between two plates of semi-spherical cells. I post this mostly for the MacGyver skills it must take to fry an egg on a waffle-maker. You can have Waffle iron egg sandwich 💣 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Waffle iron egg sandwich 💣
- Prepare of eggs 🥚.
- Prepare of shredded chedder cheese 🧀.
- Prepare of tsp.each salt and pepper or use what you like.
- You need of softened butter 🧈.
- You need of bread 🍞.
- You need of Mayo.
- You need of Optional 4 pieces of crispy bacon each cut in half 🥓.
After a trip to the store the cheese for this recipe could set you back a few bucks. These Waffle Iron Eggs are incredibly light and airy — crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. The eggs keep their shape, so you're able hold them just like you would a regular waffle, so they're really fun for little ones to eat — and an especially good option if you have a new eater to whom you want to. Adjust your waffle iron setting to get your perfect texture, whether you prefer them lightly cooked, or crispy and browned on the outside.
Waffle iron egg sandwich 💣 instructions
- Pre heat waffle iron.
- In a small bowl add in eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and butter. Whisk up till mixed through and set aside..
- Place 1 bread slice on waffle iron and close and cook a few minutes then repeat till all bread is lightly toasted and set aside.
- Spray olive oil on waffle iron and pour egg mixture evenly on and let it cook a minute before closing lid then close lid and cook for about 4 minutes or till done. Then lift out on to a plate..
- Cut egg waffle into fourths.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of mayo on 1 piece of bread and take 2 pieces of the egg and top with 2 piece of bacon thats cut in half if using and top with another piece of of bread to make a sandwich then repeat to make another sandwich..
- Place 1 sandwich at a time in waffle iron and close lid and lightly press down and cook a few minutes then. Enjoy !.
Layer bacon bits, an egg, and a sprinkle of cheddar cheese onto the batter in your waffle iron, then cover with more batter and cook for an instant, portable breakfast. Using your waffle maker to make eggs is fun and an easy way of preventing a hot mess in the kitchen! We finally tried the waffle maker egg sandwich and it was a hit! You'll need: Mini waffle maker Pam Egg Cheese Breakfast meat. Then, press the sandwich in the waffle iron and let it cook.