Honey Garlic Chicken. Turn heat down slightly to medium high. Make a bit of room in the pan and add garlic and top with remaining dab of butter. Stir garlic briefly once butter melts.
Add honey, water, vinegar, and soy sauce. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add the honey, water, vinegar and soy sauce. You can have Honey Garlic Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Chicken
- Prepare of 💙Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of 💙Flour.
- It’s of 💙Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of 💙Pepper and Salt.
- Prepare of 💙Butter.
- Prepare of 💙Garlic (minced).
- Prepare of 💙Ginger.
- You need of 💙Soy sauce.
- It’s of 💙Honey.
- You need of 💙Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of 💙Sesame Seeds.
Get ready, because your family is going to think that you ordered takeout for dinner. (Delicious, highest-quality takeout.)This meal has juicy, tender chicken smothered in that flavorful glaze with broccoli and red peppers over rice… you can't beat it. Don't miss my pro tips on ingredient substitution options, how to make perfectly cooked rice every time, and more. To reheat, thaw in the fridge if frozen then microwave or warm on the stove until heated through. If the sauce is too thick, add a splash of water to thin it out.
Honey Garlic Chicken step by step
- Combine flour, garlic powder, pepper and salt to a bowl and marinate the chicken..
- Cook the marinated chicken. 4 minutes on each side. Then set aside.
- FOR THE SAUCE: in a pan, put butter, then garlic and ginger. Then the soy sauce, honey and brown sugar. Stir..
- Lastly, put the chicken on the sauce and stir it well..
- Put the sesame seeds for garnish. And there you have it..
This Honey Garlic Chicken recipe is so easy to prepare and will be a family favorite! Made with chicken breasts and a four ingredient honey garlic sauce. Add cut up broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, carrots or peas for honey garlic chicken stir fry. In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, garlic and soy sauce. Add honey, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and onion powder to the skillet.