Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze. Take your boneless skinless chicken breast add your seasonings, (Salt & Pepper, garlic powder, and Onion powder)and wrapped in bacon. You will prepare your honey mustard mix in a Bowl. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze instructions.
Mix together the honey, mustard, paprika, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Use a pastry brush to coat the tops of the bacon wrapped chicken with the glaze. Wrap a bacon piece around each chicken piece; secure with a toothpick. You can have Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze
- It’s 8 Slices of Bacon.
- You need 4 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of Spicy Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Deglaze pan: Pour chicken broth (OR white wine) into skillet and bring to a boil, scratching any browned bits off the bottom. Stir in both mustards and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken: Add rosemary sprigs and seared chicken to skillet with sauce and cover with a lid.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast w/ Honey Mustard Glaze step by step
- Preheat oven 400°F degrees..
- Take your boneless skinless chicken breast add your seasonings, (Salt & Pepper, garlic powder, and Onion powder)and wrapped in bacon.You will prepare your honey mustard mix in a Bowl. Start by adding 2 tablespoons of mustard, and 4 tablespoons of honey, and mix, add salt and pepper to taste(if grilling add 1tbsp of butter or olive oil to the mix : for cooking in oven use the regular recipe ingredients) Divide into 2 parts..
- You will brush the chicken breast with the honey mustard, Now oil your rack in the oven. And add chicken breast, and cook for 10-15 mins at 350 °F remove and brush use first divide part or honey mixture and brush chicken breast and place back in oven for additional 15- 20 mins to let chicken cook or until juices run clear from chicken,you want at least internal temp of 160°.
- Turn on broiler and cook chicken for 1 -5 min to let bacon crisp a little more if you like additional crispiness, remove and brush another layer of honey mustard mix. Let chicken rest 5-7min and serve..
Remove from oven and top w/ mushrooms and dressing. Let them rest, then brush with more sauce (which you had previously reserved. Rinse and pat the chicken breasts dry. Top with the remaining brown sugar and honey. In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, black pepper, mustard, garlic powder, and salt.