Honey Mustard Garlic Chicken. We love making easy and delicious chicken meals for the family to enjoy. Among our most popular chicken dishes are Instant Pot Orange Chicken, Slow Cooker Garlic Sesame Chicken and One Pan Italian Chicken. Combine garlic, honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a non-reactive bowl.
Place chicken in a singe layer on a wire rack over an oven tray. Remove and set aside on a plate. Cook until tender and whisk in honey and mustard. You can make Honey Mustard Garlic Chicken using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard Garlic Chicken
- It’s 4 of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1 of Thyme.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Honey Mustard. (either home made or store bought. I used store bought.).
Combine mustard, water and salad dressing mix. Brush evenly with the mustard mixture. Place oven on broil and watch carefully until chicken is browned a little. Sprinkle chicken with paprika, pepper, and curry powder.
Honey Mustard Garlic Chicken step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350..
- Clean and trim chicken of all fat..
- Pound chicken to desired thickness..
- Lightly grease a baking pan..
- In a skillet, add olive oil and garlic.
- When oil reaches medium heat, add chicken..
- Pan fry chicken for 3 minutes then flip and fry another 3 minutes..
- When chicken is done frying, remove and place in baking pan..
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and thyme to taste..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven, spread 1 tablespoon honey mustard onto each chicken breast..
- Bake another 10 minutes..
- Done cooking. Enjoy!.
Combine mustard, honey, and jam in a small bowl. Melt the butter in a small saute pan. Add the honey, Dijon mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir well to blend and simmer over medium heat for one or two minutes begin to reduce the glaze. Lightly season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.