Chicken Breast with Honey – Oven Cooked. Whisk butter, honey, mustard, salt, and curry powder together in a bowl until smooth; pour sauce evenly over chicken. Combine the honey, brown sugar, vinegar, and soy sauce in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and set aside.
Put the soy sauce and the honey and the other ingredients on the chicken and try to cover the top and bottom. Place chicken pieces in a shallow baking pan, skin side up. Combine the melted butter or margarine, honey, mustard, salt and curry powder and pour the mixture over the chicken. You can have Chicken Breast with Honey – Oven Cooked using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast with Honey – Oven Cooked
- It’s 300 grams of Chicken Breasts Skinless.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dell weed.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Onion Powder.
In an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Pour over glaze and transfer to oven. Combine honey, butter, mustard and salt in a mixing bowl. Arrange chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan laying flat.
Chicken Breast with Honey – Oven Cooked instructions
- Preheat the Oven on 450°F and reduce it to 350°F before cooking the chicken..
- Put the soy sauce and the honey and the other ingredients on the chicken and try to cover the top and bottom. Leave it for 15 min before the cooking..
- Cook the chicken for 30min on 350°F. After that broil for 2min..
- Tip: wash the the chicken with white vinegar and lime juice before cooking it. Wash the chicken with water to remove the vinegar.
Pour whisked ingredients over chicken evenly. Baked Chicken couldn't be any easier to prepare for a quick and easy dinner idea! Smothered in a Honey Mustard Sauce with a kick of lemon juice, this will become your new favourite chicken breast recipe! Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Using a pastry brush, brush the honey mixture onto the top of chicken breasts ensuring they are evenly coated.