Baked Honey Garlic Chicken. In an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Pour over glaze and transfer to oven. How to Make Baked Honey Garlic Chicken.
Combine orange juice, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Place chicken, skin side down, in a baking pan. Turn chicken skin side up; baste with honey mixture. You can make Baked Honey Garlic Chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Honey Garlic Chicken
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- It’s 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of Panko.
- It’s of Honey Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey, or more to taste.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sriracha, optional.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 of green onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat. Meanwhile, whisk together the sauce ingredients: honey, broth, soy sauce, garlic, vinegar, salt, corn starch, and pepper flakes if using. How to Make Honey Garlic Chicken.
Baked Honey Garlic Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat..
- Add chicken to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 15-20 minutes..
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, garlic, soy sauce and Sriracha, if using. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1/3 cup water. Stir mixture into the saucepan until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken and gently toss to combine..
- Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame seeds, if desired..
Line a baking sheet with parchment. In a bowl whisk eggs until well blended. Pour panko bread crumbs into a shallow dish. Dip chicken pieces in egg then panko. Bake on baking sheet to cook through.