Honey-Garlic Chicken & Sweet Pepper Stir-fry. Arrange chicken thighs skin-side down in the pan. Add honey, water, vinegar, and soy sauce. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Put chicken in pan being careful not to overlap pieces. Add the honey, water, vinegar and soy sauce. To reheat, thaw in the fridge if frozen then microwave or warm on the stove until heated through. You can make Honey-Garlic Chicken & Sweet Pepper Stir-fry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Honey-Garlic Chicken & Sweet Pepper Stir-fry
- It’s of Required.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/3 cup of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of liquid honey.
- It’s 1 lb of skinless chicken breast, cut into strips.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 each of sweet red, yellow, green & yellow pepper, cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter or margarine, divided.
- You need of Optional.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice vinegar (to flavor rice).
If the sauce is too thick, add a splash of water to thin it out. Spread chicken wings in an even layer into a shallow baking dish; pour sauce over the wings. In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, garlic and soy sauce. This Honey Garlic Chicken recipe is so easy to prepare and will be a family favorite!
Honey-Garlic Chicken & Sweet Pepper Stir-fry instructions
- In a bowl, whisk a little milk into cornstarch to make a smooth paste. Whisk remaining milk, soy sauce & honey; set aside..
- Heat wok or large skillet over high heat. Add half of butter or margarine & swirl to coat. Add chicken & butter & stir-fry for 3 mins or until browned; transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining butter or marj to pan then add sweet peppers. Stir-fry for 5 mins or until tender. Return chicken & juices to pan; reduce heat to medium..
- Whisk milk mixture then pour into pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until chicken is no longer pink inside & sauce is thickened..
- OPTIONAL: After rice is finished, evenly pour vinegar and fold into rice..
Made with chicken breasts and a four ingredient honey garlic sauce. Add cut up broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, carrots or peas for honey garlic chicken stir fry. Whisk the honey, soy sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes, if using, in a small bowl until well combined. Add the sauce to the pan and toss to coat the chicken pieces. Get ready, because your family is going to think that you ordered takeout for dinner. (Delicious, highest-quality takeout.)This meal has juicy, tender chicken smothered in that flavorful glaze with broccoli and red peppers over rice… you can't beat it.