Honey Garlic Chicken. Arrange chicken thighs skin-side down in the pan. Add honey, water, vinegar, and soy sauce. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Make a bit of room in the pan and add garlic and top with remaining dab of butter. Stir garlic briefly once butter melts. Add vinegar, soy sauce and honey. You can have Honey Garlic Chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Chicken
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetables(whatever kind you prefer).
- You need 2 cup of Rice.
- It’s 540 ml of Chicken breast.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
Add honey, soy sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and onion powder to the skillet. Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon to get the garlic and onion to mix with the liquid. Put chicken back into the pan, cover, and reduce heat to medium. Add the honey, water, vinegar and soy sauce.
Honey Garlic Chicken step by step
- preheat oven to 400.
- cut chicken breasts into cubes.
- mix the flour and seasoned salt in a mixing bowl. After take the diced chicken and cover it with the flour..
- cut garlic into small pieces and mix with the honey aswell as the garlic powder..
- place chicken in the oven for 25-30 minutes until a little golden. Then take the mixture and poor it all over the chicken making sure it drizzled over every piece.
- Place back in the oven for another 20-25 minutes or until its not pink. while that's in the oven make your rice and veggies of choice. This should approximately take the same remaining time as the chicken..
- When the rice, veggies, and chicken are finally done mix the veggies and rice together. (I added a bit of soy sauce & franks red hot sauce). Using something to take the chicken out of the baking pan putting the chicken on top & using the leftover honey garlic sauce drizzle all over your meal..
To reheat, thaw in the fridge if frozen then microwave or warm on the stove until heated through. If the sauce is too thick, add a splash of water to thin it out. Get ready, because your family is going to think that you ordered takeout for dinner. (Delicious, highest-quality takeout.)This meal has juicy, tender chicken smothered in that flavorful glaze with broccoli and red peppers over rice… you can't beat it. Don't miss my pro tips on ingredient substitution options, how to make perfectly cooked rice every time, and more. In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, garlic and soy sauce.