Gluten Free Paleo Honey Garlic Chicken. This honey garlic chicken stir fry is a sweet and savory one-pan meal made with chicken, vegetables, and an easy sauce. I love a good stir-fry any time of the year! Home » Main Dish » Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Allergy-Free).
Heat a large non stick skillet over medium high heat and add the oil for frying. Working in batches, dip one tender (or piece of chicken) in the egg, shaking off excess. These Paleo Honey Garlic Chicken Fingers are AMAZING! You can have Gluten Free Paleo Honey Garlic Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Paleo Honey Garlic Chicken
- You need 2 lb of Diced Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lemon juice (i used fresh).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut aminos.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
That's right, these sweet and delicious chicken bites are a healthy paleo recipe. They're made with an almond flour crust that is both gluten-free and paleo. They're baked until they start to crisp then coated in an easy to make (and super delicious) honey garlic sauce. In a large bowl, add chicken thighs and season with salt and pepper.
Gluten Free Paleo Honey Garlic Chicken step by step
- heat coconut oil in pan and add diced chicken, cook til no longer pink..
- mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- when the chicken is cooked through, add sauce mixture to the pan and cook an additional 5 to 10 minutes..
- serve with steamed broccoli and rice for gluten free, not paleo.
Cover evenly with tapioca starch and toss. Place chicken thighs in pan and begin browning, turning chicken periodically to cook all sides. While chicken is cooking combine ingredients for sauce and whisk together. Chop the peppers and set aside. These Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs are all about the sauce!