Simple Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Whisk in honey and lemon juice. Reserve half for basting, and brush the other half onto the chicken breasts.
Pour into a large zippered plastic bag. Add the chicken, seal the bag, and massage to coat the chicken. Mix together the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, thyme, pepper and garlic in a bowl. You can have Simple Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 3/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 of "Weber Garlic & Herbs" seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
Marinate the chicken with the remaining liquid in a. About an hour before grilling, in a small bowl, mix the ketchup, honey, garlic, sesame oil and soy sauce. Have your grill good and hot, I turn mine on medium. I then spray with olive oil cooking.
Simple Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken step by step
- Combine all wet and dry ingredients..
- Marinate chicken for 30 min to 1 hour in marinade..
- Heat grill to proper temperature.
- Add chicken to heated grill. Baste each side with leftover marinade as you flip the chicken breasts..
- Season chicken breasts with "Weber Garlic & Herbs" seasoning. (You may substitute with any seasoning – Creole, Salt/Pepper, etc.).
- Serve and enjoy!.
In a small bowl, combine the honey, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place the chicken and the marinade into a ziploc plastic storage bag, then squeeze out the air while sealing securely. Massage the marinade into the chicken by squishing the marinade throughout the bag until the chicken is thoroughly coated. Honey garlic chicken is the perfect meal to make ahead, freeze and reheat with these simple tips! Add the honey, water, vinegar and soy sauce.