Honey Habanero Chicken Sliders. If you like some ''kick'' to your meat, this recipe is for you. In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, salt, pepper, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and onion. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Honey Habanero Chicken Sliders raw chicken breast • water • raw apple cider vinegar • and ½ cups raw honey • large tomatoes washed and quartered • medium yellow onion chopped • large cloves peeled garlic • turmeric Light your Pit Barrel® according to instructions. Cut chicken breast into slider-sized pieces and pound them to make them tender. Make the marinade by mixing olive oil, turmeric, garlic powder, onions powder, salt and pepper to taste. You can have Honey Habanero Chicken Sliders using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Habanero Chicken Sliders
- You need 6 pounds of raw chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of raw apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of and ½ cups raw honey.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- It’s 4 of large tomatoes washed and quartered.
- You need 4 of large cloves peeled garlic.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of turmeric.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of ground mustard.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of sage.
- You need 3 teaspoons of marjoram.
- You need 3 teaspoons of thyme.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of sea salt.
- You need 7 of whole washed Habanero peppers.
Place chicken in marinade for a few hours or overnight. Mix Mango Habanero Sauce by pureeing mango, yellow. Slice open rolls and spoon Moore's Asian Teriyaki Wing Sauce on the bottom of each roll. Top with the fried chicken and slaw.
Honey Habanero Chicken Sliders instructions
- In a large saucepan bring everything but the raw chicken breast to a boil, then reduce to medium heat. Let cook and reduce by half. You will still have lots of liquid. Remove from the heat, allow to cool a bit. Onced cooled enough to handle, puree it all. Including those Habanero peppers. The heat becomes quite mellow because of the meat..
- Pour and coat the raw chicken breast completely. Cover and refrigerate 12 hours. *I used my slow cooker dish..
- Cook chicken in the marinade until done. Remove chicken, shred it, reserve some marinade. *Because I used my slow cooker dish, it was easy to pull it out and get it cooking..
- Take 2 cups of the marinade, put in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to medium. Reduce liquid to half. Stir every few minutes. The marinade should coat your spoon. Pour this over your shredded chicken. If you like it saucy, use more than 2 cups. If you like it coated 2 cups is good..
- Beef and pork be great too, I used chicken because I already had it..
- I made buttermilk rolls for my sliders. Any roll will do..
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Pat the chicken dry on both sides using a paper towel. Season both sides with salt and pepper according to taste. Heat oil in large pan or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Combine flour, onion powder, sweet paprika, celery salt, and white pepper in a medium bowl.