Instant Pot Honey Chicken. Combine honey, soy sauce, garlic, ketchup, and sriracha sauce in a bowl; mix well and set aside. Place chicken pieces in a large bowl, add cornstarch, and toss to combine. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select the Saute function.
Stir into the pot until thickened. Add chicken back to the pot and stir to coat. Cut chicken breats into small, bite-sized pieces. You can have Instant Pot Honey Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Honey Chicken
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breasts diced.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need of Honey Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
Prepare the honey sauce by adding the soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, water, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil into a small bowl or glass measuring cup. Stir with a fork until combined and set aside. How To Make Honey Chicken In The Instant Pot. Prepare your chicken and pat dry.
Instant Pot Honey Chicken step by step
- Turn instant pot to sauté. Add olive oil and chicken. Cook until chicken is white..
- Whisk together ingredients of the honey sauce in a bowl..
- Pour sauce into the pot covering the chicken..
- Set on manual for 4 minutes. Quick release..
- Mix cornstarch and water and pour mixture into the pot stirring until thickened..
- Serve over rice. Add green onions to your liking..
In a small bowl add all of the sauce ingredients, mix to combine and set to one side. Cooking the battered Chicken In The Instant Pot. Add the batter ingredients into a bowl, whisk to combine. This Instant Pot Honey Chicken Recipe is way better than takeout! When you bite into this honey garlic chicken you'll be amazed by how sweet and savory it is.