Honey Soy Chicken w/ veggies. Drain, refresh in cold water and set aside for a few minutes to dry. Place noodles into a large bowl. Using a julienne peeler, slice carrots into long thin strips.
Add the chicken back to the pan with the vegetables. In a bowl whisk together the chicken broth, honey and soy sauce. In a small bowl mix the cornstarch with a tablespoon of cold water. You can make Honey Soy Chicken w/ veggies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Honey Soy Chicken w/ veggies
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts cubed.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of Red Bell Peppers.
- You need 2 of Green Bell Peppers.
- It’s 2 of Broccoli Crowns.
- You need 2 of White Onions.
- Prepare 2/3 Cup of Honey.
- It’s 1 Cup of Soy Sauce.
Honey Soy Chicken, Honey Soy Marinade,. Honey Soy Roasted Chicken With Vegetables Last Saturday I marinated two chicken legs with soya sauce, honey and garlic. My intention was to roast the chicken and eat it with a salad. Then on Sunday morning I changed my mind.
Honey Soy Chicken w/ veggies step by step
- Cut and cube the chicken. Dice all the vegetables to have them ready..
- Grease pan, add chicken, salt, pepper, and garlic while cooking..
- Once cooked, drain if there’s excessive liquid. Then add the honey and soy sauce to the chicken and let cook for a while so the chicken can absorb..
- Remove chicken from the pan and add all the vegetables to the sauce. Mix and cover until they have softened as much as you like. Add the veggies and sauce on top of the chicken and mix..
- Optional: I also like to mix add some cornstarch and water to recipes like these to make the final sauce a little thicker. For this recipe I added 2 tbsps of cornstarch and 2 tbsps of water in a little dish and mixed well. Then I poured it in the sauce and let it simmer a couple minutes while it thickened. Then I poured the sauce over the chicken and veggies..
I am very prone to changing my mind. Double the sauce & used LITE soy sauce! I seasoned the chicken w/salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, paprika & ground mustard powder as suggested by another reviewer. Add the noodles to the wok and toss through evenly. Serve in a bowl garnished with fresh chopped herbs if desired.