Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster). Home cooking made simple with fresh weekly meal kits delivered to your door. Marinate chicken breast in soy sauce, sesame oil, & honey for a minimum of one hour. Create a container using foil and coat the inside area with cooking oil.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The length of time it will take you to prepare chicken breasts would depend on the temperature you are using to bake in your toaster oven. For a crustier exterior and juicy interior, you might want to set your temperature to high heat. You can make Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster)
- It’s 1 of large chicken breast.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Any cooking oil.
For a less crispy and drier chicken breast, you. Some toaster ovens have a built-in meat probe to tell the precise internal temp of the chicken breast. If yours doesn't have this feature then use an independent meat thermometer. Place on a plate with a sprig of parsley.
Healthy chicken breast (oven toaster) step by step
- Marinate chicken breast in soy sauce, sesame oil, & honey for a minimum of one hour..
- Create a container using foil and coat the inside area with cooking oil.
- Place the chicken breast on the aluminum foil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, & oregano. Heat it in the oven toaster for 7-8 mins. Flip it afterwards and cook for another 7-8 mins or until the inside is cooked..
The chicken breasts can be frozen for a later date. To freeze them, place each breast in a sandwich baggie and put into a freezer bag. Season both sides generously with salt and pepper. …. This six-ingredient dinner is the best for weeknight dinners! This recipe cuts about half the calorie/fas from The original recipe which calls for whipped chive cream cheese and regular bacon.