Honey Lime Chicken. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium-high heat. Remove to a serving platter; keep warm. In a small bowl, combine honey, lime juice, soy sauce, cornstarch and reserved.
In a skillet, brown chicken in butter on all sides. Combine the lime juice, honey, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chicken. Add chicken and toss to evenly coat with the marinade. You can have Honey Lime Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Lime Chicken
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken broth (reduced sodium recommended).
- You need 3 tbsp. of honey.
- Prepare of Zest and juice from 1 lime.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of sriracha sauce (or less for less heat).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp. of water.
- It’s To taste of salt, pepper, cumin, ground ginger.
Combine honey, lime juice, garlic, teriyaki sauce, and olive oil in a small bowl. To debone the chicken thighs but keep the skin on, please refer to this video and post for the step-by-step. The skin makes this recipe extremely delicious. Rub the minced garlic on the chicken thighs with your hands.
Honey Lime Chicken instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, about 1/2" or so thick. Season them with the salt, pepper, cumin and ginger. Set this aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together the broth, honey, lime zest and juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha sauce and a pinch of black pepper. In a seperate, small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Set them both aside..
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Once it's hot, add the chicken to the pan and cook until the chicken is completely cooked through..
- Once the chicken is cooked, stir in the honey lime sauce. Once it comes to a simmer, stir in the cornstarch slurry. Let this simmer for 3-5 minutes, until it thickens and toss to coat all the chicken evenly in the sauce..
- Serve this immediately. I like mine over rice and with a veggie on the side, and garnished with some sesame seeds. Refrigerate any leftovers..
Add honey, soy sauce, lime juice, cayenne pepper and salt to the chicken. Rub on chicken and place in skillet. Remove chicken and set aside on plate. Add honey, lime juice and zest, soy sauce and garlic. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and reduce heat and whisk until it starts to thicken.