Avocado and egg open faced English muffin. For this recipe I like them medium boiled. Remove and immediately put in ice bath. While boiling eggs, toast English muffin.
I would cut the eggs to give each muffins it's own egg yolk. Then I would lift one muffin up at a time and eat it the way one would eat a slice of pizza. You have to give this breakfast a try. You can make Avocado and egg open faced English muffin using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado and egg open faced English muffin
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of an avocado.
- You need of English muffin.
- You need of tomato, thin.
- You need of Salt free seasoning.
- You need of basil.
Huevos Rancheros Breakfast Sandwiches take a few minutes to whip together into a delicious egg, avocado, bean and cheese sandwich on a toasted english muffin. Open-Faced Fried Egg & Avocado English Muffin Sandwich is an easy-to-make but totally epic breakfast. Avocado & Sausage Egg Muffin – An at-home breakfast that blows away the competition at the drive-through! Assemble sandwiches by placing sausage patties, eggs and avocado slices between English muffin halves.
Avocado and egg open faced English muffin instructions
- Boil eggs. For this recipe I like them medium boiled. Place eggs in boiling water for about 6-7 minutes. Remove and immediately put in ice bath..
- While boiling eggs, toast English muffin..
- Slice avocado into medium pieces..
- Slice 2 slices of tomato, thin..
- When eggs cool, peel and slice..
- Place tomato and avocado on English muffin. Top with egg slices..
- Season with salt free seasoning and basil. Enjoy!.
Try this recipe for an Egg-and-Avocado Sandwich using whole-wheat English muffins. Sarah Carey makes a NYC deli style breakfast sandwich by pairing eggs with avocado and folding it perfectly onto a toasted English Muffin, scallions and hot sauce add extra layers of fantastic flavor. White, wheat, cinnamon & sugar, biscuit, Texas toast,English muffin, corn/flour tortillas, sourdough. The English muffins are lovely when toasted; light and crisp. Mine were full of nooks and crannies!