Honey Lime Sriracha Poppers. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, honey, Sriracha, soy sauce, and lime juice. Add chicken and stir until completely covered. Honey Lime Sriracha Poppers Amy @AnimeMom Stockton, California.
Mix sriracha, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, water, Chinese five spice, chili flakes into a bowl and mix well. Heat some oil in a pan on medium heat. Combine with salt, pepper, garlic, and ginger in a medium bowl. You can have Honey Lime Sriracha Poppers using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Lime Sriracha Poppers
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need of Eggs (As needed).
- It’s of Flour (As needed).
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Ginger.
- You need 1/3 Cup of honey.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of Butter.
- It’s 3 Clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of Lime.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of honey.
Place flour and beaten eggs into two separate bowls. Dip into flour one last time for another coat. Then add honey, Sriracha, soy sauce, and lime juice and stir to mix well. Add the fried chicken and stir until completely covered with the sauce.
Honey Lime Sriracha Poppers instructions
- Cut your chicken breast to bite size pieces.
- Add your seasonings & ginger..
- Dip chicken in the flour then egg then back in the flour. Fry next..
- In a pan melt your butter..
- Add soy sauce & Siracha. Mix well..
- Add honey & lime. Mix well..
- Add in your chicken once your sauce is thickened..
Enter these honey lime sriracha chicken poppers. A little bit sweet, a little bit spicy, and a little bit tangy, these little chicken nuggets will satisfy every craving you've got. The best part is, they're super easy to throw together. Check them out and have something to look forward to. Honey Lime Sriracha Chicken Poppers INGREDIENTS.