Garlic Buttered Egg Noodles. Heat Olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add noodles and toss with salt and pepper to taste. (You may want to add more butter according to your preferences! Cooking is my ART 🖌 !
For the garlic butter pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter over medium. How to make hot buttered egg noodles (summary) Boil a pot of water, cook the noodles, and while they're cooking, melt the butter in a skillet. You can have Garlic Buttered Egg Noodles using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Buttered Egg Noodles
- You need 1 bag of egg noodles (16 ounce).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine (heaping).
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
Put Noodles back into hot pan melt butter and toss. Add all Ingredients above and toss again to ensure coated well. In a large stock pot full of salted water, cook pasta according to package's directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan set over medium low heat, melt the butter.
Garlic Buttered Egg Noodles instructions
- Bring bag of egg noodles to a boil until done, drain and return back to pot, don’t forget to salt your water!.
- Add to cooked egg noodles your garlic powder, parsley flakes and butter or margarine, mix all well……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Steps To Follow (The Process) Ad the egg noodles to the instant pot and also add the salt, onion powder and garlic powder (sprinkle across the noodles). Pour the water through top of the noodles and place the butter on top (preferably sliced into cubes). Close the instant pot with lid in sealing position, and pressure cook in high pressure for. Add chicken broth and bouillon to the pan with the butter; bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in egg noodles, bring to a second boil, cover, and turn off heat; leave.