Cheesy Buttered Egg Noodles. Drain noodles and return to pan. On the lowest heat setting possible, add butter to noodles and stir. Cook the egg noodles in boiling water as directed on the package.
Mix quickly to coat the noodles in the cheese and butter mixture. Cook noodles in a large pot of lightly salted water until al dente. While the pasta is cooking, place the eggs, grated cheese, parsley, salt and pepper into a mixing bowl and beat with a whisk until well combined. You can have Cheesy Buttered Egg Noodles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Buttered Egg Noodles
- You need 1 package of Egg Noodles.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of margarine.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 of soup can of milk.
- It’s 1 pack of shredded cheese (cheddar or 3 cheese blend works well).
- Prepare of Salt for water.
- You need of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
When the noodles are almost cooked, melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Once the cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened, pour over the noodles in the casserole. Top with the remaining cup of cheddar cheese. Add chicken broth and bouillon to the pan with the butter; bring to a boil over high heat.
Cheesy Buttered Egg Noodles step by step
- In a large pot boil the egg noodles until done…..drain well….make sure you add some salt to your water !!.
- Add your 3 tablespoons of margarine and mix well…..
- Add your can of cream of chicken soup, parsley flakes, milk and cheese, mix well on low heat…..then remove from heat…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Stir in egg noodles, bring to a second boil, cover, and turn off heat; leave. Cheesy Garlic Butter Noodles are an easy side dish recipe for any night of the week! You can never beat the combo of garlic, cheese and pasta! These are soon to become a staple on your menu any night of the week. Cheesy Buttered Noodles So, you have your main dish planned and you are looking to add a quick side dish recipe to your menu.