Parmesan Buttered Noodles. Set the pot over low heat. Use tongs to toss the noodles, butter, and cheese around the pan for one minute. Take the pan off of the heat then cover with a lid.
Season with salt and pepper before serving. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Drain and return pasta to pot. You can make Parmesan Buttered Noodles using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Buttered Noodles
- You need 8 ounces of fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Kosher salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of heaping tablespoon of parsley.
Mix butter, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper into pasta until evenly combined. Cook noodles in a large pot of lightly salted water until al dente. While the pasta is cooking, place the eggs, grated cheese, parsley, salt and pepper into a mixing bowl and beat with a whisk until well combined. When the noodles are almost cooked, melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Parmesan Buttered Noodles instructions
- Cook pasta in boiling salt water (I like to add some olive oil to the water, about half a tablespoon) until al dente. (About 8-10 minutes) I usually do it a little longer. It can also be any noodles you want..
- Drain the pasta water. You can save 1/4 of the pasta water if youd like, but if youre adding the olive oil to the water that may make it too watery..
- Add the butter to the warm pot, then add noodles and gently mix until butter is melted. (its best to use your judgment on this one, I love butter so I generally add more)..
- Add the parmesan cheese (it doesnt have to be freshley grated either, the first time I made this I only had the type you put on pizza, still truned out great!).
- Add the water if you think it needs it, then add the kosher salt and black pepper for seasoning and also the parsley..
Cook noodles in a pot of salted boiling water according to package directions. Toss noodles with the butter, Parmesan, parsley and reserved pasta water until the butter is melted and noodles are evenly coated. These Garlic Parmesan Noodles are so easy to make and contain all the ingredients you want in basic noodles. These buttery noodles will be loved by the whole family!. Noodles are tossed in a skillet with butter, garlic and Parmesan cheese for a simple and delicious dinner or side dish.