Buttered Noodles. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Drain and return pasta to pot. Mix butter, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper into pasta until evenly combined.
A few pantry ingredients jazz up butter noodles in this quick side they'll ask for again and again. &dmdash;Heather Nalley, Easley, South Carolina Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Drain the noodles in a colander and then nestle the colander into the pot so some of the pasta water goes into the pot as the pasta continues to drain. Remove the colander and stir the butter and. You can have Buttered Noodles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttered Noodles
- You need 3 Cups of Small Shells.
- Prepare 2 Spoons of Butter.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 Spoon of Chicken Flavoring.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare of Parmesan Cheese.
Drain the noodles in a colander and then dump the noodles in a bowl. Slice butter onto the noodles and stir after it's melted. Request yours be made with our delicious gluten-friendly pipette, rice noodles or zucchini noodles. Add the butter, cheese, parsley: Place the drained hot noodles in a large bowl.
Buttered Noodles instructions
- Boil water WITH sprinkled pepper to taste. Then add noodles..
- Strain out pepper water and replace noodles..
- Add Butter, Chicken flavoring, Garlic salt, Parsley flakes and Parmesan Cheese..
- Mix well and Enjoy!.
Add chicken broth and bouillon to the pan with the butter; bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in egg noodles, bring to a second boil, cover, and turn off heat; leave. With the help of broth and butter, these noodles are flavorful and delicious. Everyday, quick and easy recipes the family will love. Using products like cake mixes, air fryers, slow cooker, meal planning and more to make cooking easier.