Tuna quickie casserole. The Tasty Tuna Casserole Gets Revamped With Rice And Cheesy Cheddar Topping. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Meanwhile, combine mushroom soup, milk, tuna, and peas.
Stir in the soup, water and uncooked pasta and heat to a boil. During the last few minutes add the frozen peas to the simmering noodles; then drain. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. You can make Tuna quickie casserole using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna quickie casserole
- Prepare 1 pkg of broad noodles.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cups of boiling water.
- It’s 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 can of tuna.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked green peas.
- It’s of Buttered bread crumbs.
MIX soup, milk, peas, tuna and cooked noodles. Tuna Quickie Tuna Quickie Tuna Quickie. Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Top with frozen peas, then tuna.
Tuna quickie casserole instructions
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water for about 2 minutes. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine mushroom soup, milk, tuna and peas. Rinse noodles with warm water and drain well. Fold noodles into tuna mixture; pour into a greased 1 quart casserole. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes..
Pour cream soup over noodles, peas, and tuna. Boil shells; while shells are boiling, combine in a large bowl the tune, peas, butter, milk and onion. After shells have finished, combine in with tuna mixture. Meanwhile, combine mushroom soup, milk, tuna and peas. Rinse noodles with warm water and drain well.