Buttered noodles with fluffy scrambled eggs & plantain. Cook noodles in a large pot of lightly salted water until al dente. While the pasta is cooking, place the eggs, grated cheese, parsley, salt and pepper into a mixing bowl and beat with a whisk until well combined. When the noodles are almost cooked, melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Scramble an egg in a frying pan and place in a bowl. Put noodles in the frying pan and season. Add egg and mix into the noodles. You can have Buttered noodles with fluffy scrambled eggs & plantain using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Buttered noodles with fluffy scrambled eggs & plantain
- Prepare 3 packs of indomie onion flavour noodles.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of seamans margarine.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of plantain finger diced.
- It’s 11/2 cups of Water.
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Drain and return pasta to pot. Mix butter, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper into pasta until evenly combined. Once the pasta is cooked al dente, drain.
Buttered noodles with fluffy scrambled eggs & plantain instructions
- Put your pot to heat and add a cup of water.
- When hot empty the content of the noodles into the pot and cover.
- Fry plantain.in oil yl the noodles is cooking.
- To get a fluffy scrambled egg, cook on the lowest heat in a non stick pan coated with thin layer of.oil.
- After about 5mins add the 1st seasoning.content from the noodles pack to the noodles and stir.
- When almost done add the second seasoning and the margarine or butter.
- Close and let it cook for about 2 to 3 mins.
Put the drained pasta back into the cooking pot. Turn the heat to low, add the milk/egg mixture and butter, and stir just until the milk thickens and coats the noodles, a minute or so. Add the cheese and stir again. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste. Heat Olive oil in medium skillet over medium heat.