Aloo mutter toast sandwich. Aloo Matar Sandwich is a popular breakfast-snack recipe that could easily become your kids delight. Having this Sandwich recipe in your repertoire would go a long way especially when it comes to fulfilling your child's evening hunger pangs. Wiki has an elaborate definition for what does Sandwich mean?
It's the perfect staple food to grab on weekends. The art work in the plate is done by my little daughter. Add in all the masala's, i.e Hing, Jeera, Coriander Powder, Amchoor Powder, Jeera Powder, Red chilly powder and salt. You can have Aloo mutter toast sandwich using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo mutter toast sandwich
- It’s 4-5 of boil potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boil mutter.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic paste.
- You need 1 of big onion chopped.
- Prepare 5-6 of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need as needed of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 5-6 of curry leaves.
Aloo sandwiches are quick to make with simple ingredients available at home. It is healthy and prepared with spiced potatoes and green peas stuffing. With the same sandwich stuffing, we make a popular open sandwich toast recipe made with spiced potato toppings and spicy namkeen mixture. The two recipes are easy and simple to make […] the recipe is extremely is simple without much complications, yet some tips and recommendations for aloo sandwich recipe. firstly, any bread slices can be used for this recipe but i personally recommend to use white bread slices for better result. moreover i have toasted the bread slices on tawa which can also be grilled in sandwich grill or toast sandwich. secondly, i have added crushed.
Aloo mutter toast sandwich step by step
- Take a kadai add some oil to heat..
- After that Add curry leaves and onion chopped and sauté uptill onion will change colour in light red..
- After that add garlic and green chilli paste and add turmeric powder in it and sauté for a second..
- After that add boil potatoes and green peas, add some salt and coriander leaves and keep lead on kadai and leave for 2-3 minutes..
- Your stuffing is ready..
- Take electric toaster put bread in toaster add stuffing on the bread after that keep another bread on it and close electric roaster and keep that for 3-4 minutes in toaster..
- Your Sandwich is ready to eat.
In a pan or wok heat oil add mustard, cumin seeds and allow to splutter. Add onion, green chili and saute until onion become soft and light brown. Now add turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt mix well. Potato sandwich recipe with step by step photos – To make these grilled sandwiches with a spiced potato stuffing is very easy. all you need are some boiled potatoes, spices, butter and bread. i have used the same recipe for the spiced potato stuffing masala, which i always make for aloo paratha. Place few slices of capsicum over it and sprinkle some chaat masala over it.