3 Layered Harissa Cheese Coleslaw Veg Toast Sandwich!. In a medium bowl, toss together the coleslaw mix and bean sprouts. Spread one side of each bread slice with margarine. Flip over each slice of bread and toast on the other side.
Pile the vegetables onto the bread, then close. The Zombie Burger and Drink Lab serves a decadent Walking Ched burger, a beef patty topped with cheddar, bacon, raw and caramelized onions, macaroni and cheese, and mayo, served on a bun made of breaded, deep-fried macaroni and cheese. Harissa Explains It All is a plant-based sandwich from Layers Sandwich Company. You can make 3 Layered Harissa Cheese Coleslaw Veg Toast Sandwich! using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Layered Harissa Cheese Coleslaw Veg Toast Sandwich!
- You need For of one sandwich.
- You need 3 of Bread Slices.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Boiled Potato (cut in round slices).
- You need 1 of Tomato (cut in round slices).
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber (cut in round slices).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Grated Cheese (Mozzarella and Processed cheese).
- It’s For of Coleslaw :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Harissa Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Cabbage and Onions.
Layer with fries, coleslaw, tomato slices and remaining toast. In a small bowl, combine cabbage, carrot, scallions, salt and pepper. Crack in the egg and mix well. Layer the vegetables on top of the meat and cheese, keeping the heavier vegetables near the bottom and the lighter ones at the top.
3 Layered Harissa Cheese Coleslaw Veg Toast Sandwich! step by step
- First make coleslaw by mixing harissa mayonnaise, shredded cabbage and onions and keep aside..
- Take one bread slice. Apply butter on it and then arrange potato slices on it. Above the potato slices keep cucumber slices followed by tomato slices. Apply butter on another slice and keep on prepared sandwich..
- Then spread prepared coleslaw on second bread slice. Sprinkle grated cheese on it. Apply butter on third bread slice and keep on cheese..
- Prepare all sandwiches like this..
- Keep all prepared sandwiches in baking tray. Bake in an preheated oven for 7 to 10 mins at 180 degrees centigrade or till you get nice brown coloured on bread and cheese melts..
- Serve hot with cold coffee and tomato ketchup..
Layer slices of cucumber over top. Strategically place shallot and jalepeno slices here and there. Tear up some dill over top and add a pinch of kosher salt if you're like me. Grind some fresh pepper over the whole thing. Heat the grill pan on medium heat.