Potato bhaji stuff brown bread grilled toast sandwich. Masala Sandwich is a yummy street snack of crispy toasted sandwiches spiced with coriander chutney, stuffed with a delicious savory mashed potato stuffing and topped with a few crunchy veggies and then grilled or toasted. These masala toast sandwiches are a popular street food snack from Mumbai. To build, Place egg on toast then place warm ham and cheese, lightly squirt the ketchup and sprinkle the sugar right on top.
Once the eggs are cooked, flip both the slices of bread over at the same time (so the eggs are. Potato bread is a half way meeting between potatoes and bread. It's packed with flavour and has a beautiful spongy texture that makes every mouthful a gasp of pleasure. You can make Potato bhaji stuff brown bread grilled toast sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Potato bhaji stuff brown bread grilled toast sandwich
- You need 4 of brown bread slices.
- It’s 1 bowl of yellow potato bhaji.
- You need 3 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green chilli chutney.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of tomato slices.
It can handle sweet and savory fillings with aplomb and somehow, there's something about it that speaks of sandwich elitism. A garden fresh sandwich with the goodness of broccoli, zucchini and eggplant. Lather with a cheesy plum spread to add some sweetness. A wholesome toasted sandwich with chicken chunks, chilli, onions, bell peppers, honey and a creamy avocado spread.
Potato bhaji stuff brown bread grilled toast sandwich step by step
- Firstly take all the above ingredients together, take a four brown bread slices apply butter and green chillie chutney in the sliced sprinkle some Chaat masala..
- Put yellow potato bhaji and tomato slices both the slice, and cover the bread..
- Apply on the top side butter, apply butter toaster also and keep sandwich in the toaster,.
- And toast for 10 to 15 minutes, after 15 minutes our sandwich is toasted remove from the toaster,.
- And cut the sandwich triangle shape, our delicious and tasty Potato bhaji stuff brown bread grilled toast sandwich is ready to eat serve hot in a serving plate with tomato sauce, if you like my recipes Please share and comments..
A Greek influenced spin on the great American classic grilled cheese. Great with pita chips and hummus. Add bell pepper, or substitute your favorite bread or cheese. These are also delicious cooked on a panini grill. Some of these also go great in the lunch box and are kids' friendly.