Stuffed Potato Tava Toast Sandwiches. Serve the potato sandwich immediately with tomato ketchup. The quantity of mixture may vary according to the bread size. Heat your toaster or a pan.
Ever wondered why bread-based snacks taste so wonderful when had on the roadside? Due to the way bread is cooked on a tava with loads of butter! Enjoy this snack immediately after cooking. the recipe is extremely is simple without much complications, yet some tips and recommendations for aloo sandwich recipe. firstly, any bread slices can be used for this recipe but i personally recommend to use white bread slices for better result. moreover i have toasted the bread slices on tawa which can also be grilled in sandwich grill or toast sandwich. secondly, i have added crushed. You can make Stuffed Potato Tava Toast Sandwiches using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Potato Tava Toast Sandwiches
- It’s 1 of medium sized sandwich bread packet.
- It’s 7-8 of medium size Potatoes (Boiled).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of citric acid.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s as required of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds(jeera).
- You need as required of Oil/ ghee for Toasting sandwich.
- It’s 1 cup of Sandwich Chutney.
Hope u all like the recipe. DO SUBSCRIBE SHARE AND LIKE THE VIDEO. Masala Sandwich is a tasty and crispy toasted sandwiches spiced with cilantro chutney, stuffed with a savory mashed potato filling and topped with mix veggies and then grilled or toasted. Potato sandwich makes for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast & snack.
Stuffed Potato Tava Toast Sandwiches instructions
- Peel the boiled potatoes, add citric acid, salt..
- Along with sugar, ginger garlic paste..
- Now add chopped coriander. Mix it well. Temper the stuffing. Take pan add oil cumin seeds. Once cumin get crackled add to the stuffing. Mix it properly..
- Now take 2 bread apply sandwich Chutney on one bread and stuffing on another bread. Close the bread. Put tava/ griddle on Medium flame apply ghee and put all prepared sandwich on hot tava.
- Toast Sandwiches from both the sides. Serve with ketchup.
Also known as aloo sandwiches, these are very popular in the Indian cafes and canteens. They are made in so many ways but are always spiced & taste super delicious. These are kids' friendly and are great for parties too. Try this delicious toast, prepared by using boiled potatoes and tapioca pearl flour. The ingredients used to make these toast are being readily available, quick to cook and good to taste and its ideal wholesome alternative to khichdi or sabudana vadas.