Aloo Toast Sandwich. The quantity of mixture may vary according to the bread size. Heat your toaster or a pan. If using toaster, place the sandwich and toast or grill it until done. aloo toast recipe
The key to a hot, tasty grilled sandwich like this is the chutney. Making a good chutney can change your sandwich for good. Aloo sandwiches are quick to make with simple ingredients available at home. You can make Aloo Toast Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo Toast Sandwich
- You need 5-6 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 small spoon of onion cutted.
- Prepare 1 small spoon of tomato cutted.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 spoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 spoon of mustard & cumin seeds.
- You need Few of coriander leaves.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Butter or pure ghee.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped capsicum (optional).
- You need As required of Grated Cheese optional.
It is healthy and prepared with spiced potatoes and green peas stuffing. With the same sandwich stuffing, we make a popular open sandwich toast recipe made with spiced potato toppings and spicy namkeen mixture. The two recipes are easy and simple to make […] Aloo Matar Sandwich- Masala Toast Sandwich. Aloo Matar Sandwich is a popular breakfast-snack recipe that could easily become your kids delight.
Aloo Toast Sandwich step by step
- Mix all ingredients except mustard and cumin seeds then lastly give the tadka of mustard and cumin seeds..
- Mix well. Then spread it on the bread, add capsicum pieces, grated cheese then toast in normal toast maker with butter or ghee(i used pure ghee) it's ready to serve..
Having this Sandwich recipe in your repertoire would go a long way especially when it comes to fulfilling your child's evening hunger pangs. the recipe is extremely is simple without much complications, yet some tips and recommendations for aloo sandwich recipe. firstly, any bread slices can be used for this recipe but i personally recommend to use white bread slices for better result. moreover i have toasted the bread slices on tawa which can also be grilled in sandwich grill or toast sandwich. secondly, i have added crushed. A toasty grilled Potato sandwich (or Aloo Sandwich) with a savory spiced mashed potato stuffing is comfort food for us. All you need to make these delish carb-loaded sandwiches are some boiled potatoes, ground spices, herbs, cheese, butter and bread of your choice. Grill them, toast them or enjoy them as is. The Potato toast sandwich recipe can be an ideal sandwich recipe for breakfast.