Toast sandwich. A toast sandwich is a sandwich made with two slices of bread in which the filling is a thin slice of toasted bread, which may be heavily buttered. A recipe for toast sandwiches is included in the invalid cookery section of. Using toast to make sandwiches is the most common breakfast in my family.
Actually, I didn't choose the right toast powder. We love toasted sandwiches here at Kitchen Authority so choosing the best toasted sandwich recipes was challenging but delicious! We've reviewed a ton of sandwich makers that can help you in your pursuit of the perfect toasted sandwich or panini. You can make Toast sandwich using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toast sandwich
- It’s 6 of Bread slices.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes boiled.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat Masala.
- It’s handful of Green peas.
- It’s to taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mint chutney.
Check out our Guide To Sandwich Makers. INGREDIENTS.—Thin cold toast, thin slices of bread-and-butter, pepper and salt to taste. This sandwich may be varied by adding a little pulled meat, or very fine slices of cold meat, to the toast, and in any of. And that's how you make a toast sandwich. 😀 Below is a picture of one I just made.
Toast sandwich step by step
- Boil the potato, green peas & mash it out.
- Take a bowl add some chat masala, mirchi powder, haldi, salt & mix it well.
- Take a slice of bread, apply mint chutney & butter on both the side add the mashed potato batter into that & grill it on the toaster/griller.
- Serve hot with katchup.
The perfect toasted sandwich has a crispy outer shell and the best way to get it is with some butter or oil. It doesn't really matter to much which you use e.g. butter, olive oil, rapeseed oil. Just that you cover the outside well. A well basted Toastie will crisp up nicely in the sandwich maker. Most of these calories come from carbohydrates.