Cheesy Egg Toast Grilled Sandwich. This is a lip-smacking grilled sandwich recipe loaded with cheesy flavours and is cooked using whole wheat bread, egg, cheese slices and butter. If you are bored of the common egg sandwiches, then you will surely like this American sandwich recipe as it gives your taste buds a unique experience. For the cheesy eggs: Melt the butter in a large nonstick pan over medium heat until the foaming stops.
In this case, it's a simple grilled cheese sandwich with two eggs-in-a-hole (or bull's-eye eggs, eggs-in-a-basket, whatever you want. Mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper until combined. Pour into a greased square baking pan. You can make Cheesy Egg Toast Grilled Sandwich using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Egg Toast Grilled Sandwich
- It’s 6 of bread slices.
- It’s 3 of cheese slices.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cold milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of Mayonnaise spread.
- It’s 3 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of boiled and mashed potato.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
Stir the sausage into the egg mixture. Place Texas Toast on a baking sheet. Place bread slices in the skillet on top of the melted butter. Mix mayo, sriracha and smoked paprika together in a small bowl and set aside.
Cheesy Egg Toast Grilled Sandwich step by step
- 🍀 Mayonnaise spread:- in a bowl add 2tbsp mayonnaise, 1tsp mustard sauce, 1tsp red chili sauce, 1tsp oregano and chili flakes 1tsp garlic powder and mix well..
- Heat a pan with butter add chili flakes stir well continuously until butter melts..
- Now add chopped green chillies onion; caramelized it for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the flame..
- Now in mixing bowl add boiled mashed potatoes, salt, grated carrots, corn, coriander leaves, caramelized onions, mayonnaise spread mix well and keep it aside..
- In a another bowl break the eggs add milk, salt and beat well with a fork or egg beater..
- Now heat the grill pan with oil or butter and spread it well. When pan is just hot enough, dip bread slices in egg mixture, coating both sides. Place in pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Then transfer to a plate. Remember don't over heat the Pan. (Repeat the same process for rest of bread).
- Now take a egg toast bread slice, apply 1tbsp mayonnaise spread on it.and place one cheese slice on it..
- Load it with prepared potato mixture, slightly press it down and cover it another egg toasted bread slice. Now sliced it diagonally..
- Repeat the same process for rest of the bread..
- Cheesy egg toast grilled sandwich is ready to serve for breakfast..
In another bowl, thoroughly whisk together eggs, franks hot sauce, and a pinch of salt. Slowly stir the eggs until curds begin to form. Place the bread under the grill/broiler and toast on one side until golden. Remove from the grill and turn each slice over. Spoon the egg and cheese mixture over the un-toasted side.