Mumbai Masala Toast Sandwich. aloo masala cheese toast with detailed photo and video recipe. one of the easy and simple tasty sandwiches loaded with vegetables, condiments and savoury namkeen. unlike the traditional sandwich recipes which are dedicated to morning breakfast, these flavoured sandwiches are served as street food snacks. apart from the vegetable stuffing. Masala Sandwich is a yummy street snack of crispy toasted sandwiches spiced with coriander chutney, stuffed with a delicious savory mashed potato stuffing and topped with a few crunchy veggies and then grilled or toasted. These masala toast sandwiches are a popular street food snack from Mumbai.
I grew up as a child loving this mumbai roadside masala toast which is available as a quick evening. Mumbai Masala Toast is crispy and tasty toasted sandwich recipe. Layers of spicy veggie filling and chutney sandwiched between buttery bread and topped with melting cheese and hotness of more chilli makes this popular roadside snack Mumbai Masala Toast a delightful treat. You can have Mumbai Masala Toast Sandwich using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mumbai Masala Toast Sandwich
- It’s 3 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger chilli paste.
- It’s 1 of round sliced chopped tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of round sliced capsicum.
- It’s 1 of round sliced onion.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need As per taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chutney.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 8 slices of bread.
Mumbai Masala toast is different from regular grilled veggie toast, because of the stove top toaster used in making this. Home » Indian Vegetarian Recipes » Mumbai Masala Toast Sandwich. This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income via ads.
Mumbai Masala Toast Sandwich step by step
- Mashed potatoes and mix all the spices & ginger chilli paste,.
- Take 2 bread slice. Apply butter & chutney, spread stuffing, put sliced capsicum tomato & onion & cover with another bread..
- Heat a griller or tawa. Toast it with butter..
Once the moisture starts drying out add turmeric, red chili powder, pav bhaji masala powder, cumin powder, fennel seed powder, garam masala powder and black salt. Keep stirring the mixture until it becomes dry and thick. Peel off the potato skin and mash well. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Splutter mustard seeds and cumin seeds.