My style toast sandwich. Thinly shred cabbage, thinly shred or slice carrot, thinly slice green onion. Add all vegetables to a bowl and mix. Take two handfuls of slaw mixture out of bowl and set aside.
This frugal recipe is a smashing success! It tastes surprisingly good for what it is. The crunchiness of the toast combined with the soft texture of the bread actually works well together. You can have My style toast sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of My style toast sandwich
- It’s 4 of crustless whole wheat bread.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of coriander leaves chutney.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped boiled potato.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped green capsicum.
- You need 2 of cheese cubes finely grated.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sandwich spread mayonnaise.
- You need as required of Butter for toasting.
The savoriness from the salt helps to bring out the flavors of the toast and melted butter. I would say it's a bit on the dry side. Mumbai Masala Toast is crispy and tasty toasted sandwich recipe. Layers of spicy veggie filling and chutney sandwiched between buttery bread and topped with melting cheese and hotness of more chilli makes this popular roadside snack Mumbai Masala Toast a delightful treat.
My style toast sandwich instructions
- Take all the 4 slices, apply green chutney on two of them and tomato ketchup on the other two..
- In a plate take all the ingredients for the stuffing.
- The side where green chutney is applied add some chopped boiled potatoes, tomatoes and capsicum..
- Spread the mayonnaise and then the grated cheese over it..
- Now cover the sandwich with the bread on which tomato ketchup is applied. Heat the tawa, place some butter and then place the sandwich..
- Toast it on both the sides till golden brown. Cut it and serve with green chutney..
Mumbai Masala toast is different from regular grilled veggie toast, because of the stove top toaster used in making this. We love toasted sandwiches here at Kitchen Authority so choosing the best toasted sandwich recipes was challenging but delicious! We've reviewed a ton of sandwich makers that can help you in your pursuit of the perfect toasted sandwich or panini. Check out our Guide To Sandwich Makers. A quick Internet search will yield plenty of sandwich in the oven recipe ideas.