Schezwan Toast sandwich. Now, put salt to taste, red chili flakes, mixed herbs, tomato ketchup and schezwan sauce. Keep two bread slices on a tray. On one bread, place the filling over the bread.
The cheese schezwan sandwich is grilled on a pan to make the outer layer of the bread crisp. Though here we have only cook it for a few seconds, you can control the time or heat for cooking if you like it crisper. Even if this sandwich is for breakfast, it is not a norm to eat it just in the mornings. You can make Schezwan Toast sandwich using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Schezwan Toast sandwich
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled corns.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Schezwan sauce.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Sandwitch masala.
- It’s 1 packet of Brown bread.
Crispy schezwan sandwich is an interesting sandwich recipe with stir fried noodles, veggies and schezwan sauce added in between the bread slices and then toasted till crispy brown. Enjoy as snack or meal with salads. This super-quick Schezwan Toast is so yummy that you will fall in love with it. Perfect for those who like a burst of flavours, this is ideal for evening sna.
Schezwan Toast sandwich instructions
- In a bowl, add onions and tomatoes, potatoes, corns, salt, tomato sauce, Sandwich masala and schezwan sauce and mix all well. Now mixture is ready. Keep it aside..
- Now take bread slice and apply butter & chutney on it..
- Now Put the mixture over it. Put another slice and cover up the mixture..
- Heat a pan. Put butter in it and on the Sandwich.Roast it till golden brown colour..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or schezwan sauce and chutney..
On one slice add green chutney and schezwan chutney on the other slice. Now take the masala filling and evenly spread it on one slice of bread. Top it with a cheese slice or grated cheese. Place the second slice on the first slice and evenly spread sliced cucumber and tomatoes on it. Take your cheese masala experience up a notch and try the Tandoori or Schezwan toast sandwich.