Rava toast sandwich. Instant Rava Toast Recipe – Open toast sandwich, breakfast and lunch box recipe. So today I will make your job easy, here is an great idea – just make the Rava toast. As breakfast is the most important meal of the day you definitely don. furthermore, some important tips and suggestions for a perfect rava toast recipe. firstly, i have used normal white bread or sandwich bread slices for this recipe. you can use brown bread or even multi grain bread for bread rava toast. secondly, the addition of veggies is open ended and sweet corn, beetroot, cucumber and even shredded lettuce can be added. lastly, do not apply the prepared .
If you are bored of eating sandwich toast with jam or butter, then try making this bread rava toast for a change. Rava toast (sooji toast) is a perfect snack item to serve in the morning breakfast or as an afternoon tea time snack. You just need rava (sooji), capsicum, tomato, onion, curd and bread of your choice. You can have Rava toast sandwich using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Rava toast sandwich
- You need 1 cup of rava.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped mixed vegetables (carrot, cabbage,peas,corn, capcicum).
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of bolied and mashed potato.
- It’s 1 tsp of Green chilli chopped.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare as needed of Grated cheese and panner.
Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready "Instant Rava Toast" recipe with measurements on my website: http://somethingscooki. Open Rava Sandwich or Toast whatever we may call it is one of my favorite breakfast or snack recipe cause it's very simple and quick to prepare and taste really yum. See recipes for Rava sandwich too. This breadless sandwich is made from rava or suji and different types of vegetables.
Rava toast sandwich instructions
- Mix curd and rava.add salt and baking soda.let it set for one hour.
- Take a pan.pour some oil.add onion.after few minutes add chopped vegetables.cover it for 6-8 minutes on medium flame..
- Add bolied potato.salt.green chili and lemon juice.mix well.off the flame..
- Take gas sandwich toaster. Put oil on both sides..
- Pour rava batter.now put thin layer of vegetables mixture.put grated cheese and panner.again pour rava batter..
- Close the toaster.let it cook till crispy.serve hot with ketchup and green chutney..
It can be made in gas sandwich toaster, electric sandwich toasted or even on pan. If you are making it on stove top sandwich toaster make sure to cook it on low heat so that it can be cooked all the way to inside. Rava Toast is a very tasty and easy toast recipe for a wonderful morning. We can make this toast in a normal Dosa Tawa itself. When served hot, this toast will be crispy with rich in vegetables too.