Masala toast sandwich. Bombay masala toast sandwich recipe – loaded with spiced potato, peas masala, fresh veggies (like tomato, onion, cucumber) and the right amount of spread of green chutney and sprinkle of sandwich masala. Everything together it is amazingly tasty and similar to the roadside stalls of Mumbai. Masala Toast Sandwich is a famous Indian street food.
Tantalizing taste and hearty wholesome filling are highlights of these spicy toast sandwiches. Masala Sandwich is a yummy street snack of crispy toasted sandwiches spiced with coriander chutney, stuffed with a delicious savory mashed potato stuffing and topped with a few crunchy veggies and then grilled or toasted. These masala toast sandwiches are a popular street food snack from Mumbai. masala sandwich recipe You can have Masala toast sandwich using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Masala toast sandwich
- Prepare of FOR STUFFING.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 of boiled potatoes mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s of OTHER INGREDIENTS.
- You need 6 of brown bread slices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green chutney.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 2 of tomato sliced.
- You need 1/2 of capsicum rings.
- You need 3 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sev.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
aloo masala cheese toast with detailed photo and video recipe. one of the easy and simple tasty sandwiches loaded with vegetables, condiments and savoury namkeen. unlike the traditional sandwich recipes which are dedicated to morning breakfast, these flavoured sandwiches are served as street food snacks. apart from the vegetable stuffing. Masala Toast is made with filling of spicy potatoes,veggies and green chutney. It is mouth watering and favorite snack. It is good for kids lunch box also, as it is packed with goodness of all Veggies.
Masala toast sandwich instructions
- ⏹Firstly, kadai heat 2 tsp oil and add 1 tsp mustard, ½ tsp jeera, 1 inch ginger.saute well. ⏹add 2 boiled and mashed potato. ⏹also add ½ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp chilli powder, ¼ tsp chaat masala and ½ tsp salt.Mix well..
- ⏹turn off the flame and mix 2 tbsp coriander leaves. aloo masala stuffing is ready. ⏹spread green chutney over bread slice. ⏹now spread a tbsp of prepared aloo masala.⏹top with slices of onion, tomato and capsicum and sprinkle chaat masala..
- ⏹cover with another bread slices and spread tsp butter. ⏹toast the sandwich ina pan with some butter. ⏹also flip over and toast both sides till the sandwich toast turn golden and crisp..
- ⏹spread 1 tsp green chutney and cut the masala toast sandwich into 2 pieces.⏹finally, sprinkle sev and chaat masala and serving masala toast sandwich..
On the third slice evenly spread the butter and cover the sandwich with it. Heat the tawa and add butter. Now carefully place the sandwich on it. Make sure you press the sandwich well, to avoid the filling from coming out. Bombay Toast is a pressed-sandwich layered with chutney, aloo masala (spiced mashed potatoes), fresh vegetables, then grilled in a sandwich toaster.