Sago-Cheese Toast Sandwich. Chilli Cheese Toast-Chilli Cheese Toast Sandwich Recipe. Chilli cheese toast is very delicious and can be prepared in a jiffy with very few ingredients. It can be had for breakfast or as a tea time snack.
Sago always delivers authentic and unique cuisine. From Hainanese chicken rice, to freshly roasted duck, our restaurant always ensures the best quality food served to your table. See recipes for Savoury Sandwich Cake too.. You can have Sago-Cheese Toast Sandwich using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Sago-Cheese Toast Sandwich
- You need For of Filling:.
- You need 1 cup of soaked sago(sabudana).
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of green chillies ginger paste.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of roasted peanuts coarse powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated fresh coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Prepare Other of ingredients to make sandwiches-.
- Prepare 6 of multigrain bread slices.
- Prepare as required of Butter.
- It’s as required of Corainder chutney, tomato ketchup, potato chips to serve with sandwich.
Texas Toast • Ham • Cheese. Corn Cheese Toast is a great breakfast recipe, You can make toast and spread the corn cheese sauce else make as filling for sandwiches works great for both. I reserved little filling and used it as filling in chapathi and toasted in tawa which I shared in Instagram few weeks back, Mittu so loved it and asked me to make it often, Will sure make a seperate post for it sometime soon. Same as I would do if grilling on the stove with the exception that I would probably lightly butter the outside of the bread.
Sago-Cheese Toast Sandwich instructions
- Melt butter in non-stick pan. Add green chillies ginger paste and sago. Mix and saute for 2 mins..
- Add mashed potatoes, peanut powder, grated coconut, lemon juice, salt, sugar powder and grated cheese. Mix well and off the flame. Cool this filling. Make 3 equal portions..
- To prepare Sago-Cheese Toast Sandwich-Take 2 multigrain bread slices. Spread one portion of prepared sago cheese mixture on one unbuttered bread slice. Cover with another bread slice. Apply butter on the outer side of both bread slices. Place prepared sandwich in toaster and toast on both sides on gas till golden brown. Similarly, prepare other 2 sandwiches..
- Serve Delicious Hot Sago-Cheese Toast Sandwich with green coriander chutney and tomato ketchup, potato chips..
Put it in the toaster on the normal setting for toast. Bread came out toast crisp and nice and brown, however, one side of bread was burnt. Cheese melted well but some dripped into the bottom of the bag. Heat your griddle or frying pan to hot but not smoking. Gently press the sandwich with the spatula and do not worry if the cheese leaks a little.