French Toast sandwich. Place two slices of Canadian bacon and one slice of cheese on each of six slices of bread. Place eggnog in a shallow dish. Toast sandwiches until bread is lightly browned on both sides, adding butter if necessary.
Top with ham, then cheese, then sandwich with remaining slices of bread. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Dip each side of the sandwiches briefly in the egg mixture, then place in skillet. You can have French Toast sandwich using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Toast sandwich
- It’s 4 pieces of Breads.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil.
French toast with egg and cheese sandwich. You can definitely add whatever you like to this, ham, bacon, sausage. In a shallow bowl, whisk the milk and eggs. Top with half of the cheese, the ham and then the remaining cheese.
French Toast sandwich step by step
- Take boiled potatoes mash it. Add salt, pepper, chopped onion and mix it nicely..
- Take bread slices. If you want cut the sides of the bread..
- Spread the potato mixture. Cover it with another bread. Cut it into 4 equal parts..
- Break the eggs, add salt, pepper and milk. Beat it nicely..
- Heat a frying pan. Add 2tbsp of oil. Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture and fry from all the sides till golden color..
In a bowl beat eggs with salt. When butter is melted pour beaten eggs. The French Toast Sandwich is made up of two slices of French toast with cheese, egg and a choice of bacon, sausage or ham. The fan-favorite revival comes after a string of other fast-food franchises re-releasing beloved classics: McDonald's fans welcomed the return of its Hi-C. Burger King's French Toast Sandwich is back on the menus nationwide starting this week.